The “Westgate SuperBook® Signup Bonus” (hereinafter the “Promotion”) refers to the promotion occurring Saturday, August 1, 2020 through Monday, August 31, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) hosted by the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (“Sponsor”) located at 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89109. All references to time of day contained herein refer to Las Vegas, Nevada Time (Pacific Standard time).
1. To be eligible, a Westgate SuperBook wagering account must be opened during the promotion period, make a minimum initial deposit of one-hundred dollars ($100) and register a new Westgate SuperBook Mobile app account. Additional deposits may be made after the wagering and mobile app accounts have been established.
2. Fifty dollars ($50) in Free Slot Play will be loaded to the Westgate WOW Rewards account within 72 hours of enrollment.
3. Free Slot Play award will be available for use on eligible slot & video poker machines at Westgate Las Vegas until September 30, 2020.
4. Limit one (1) $50 Free Slot Play award per account.
5. Must enroll in or be a current member of Westgate WOW Rewards. Enrollment in Westgate WOW Rewards is free.
6. Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and participants must provide valid proof of age that is acceptable to Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card), which may act in its sole and absolute discretion as it deems appropriate. If Participant is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport or alien registration card is required.
7. Members are responsible for selecting a confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) for his/her account and for keeping the PIN secure. Members are responsible for all transactions on his/her account when the confidential PIN is used.
8. No cash equivalent or substitutions of non-cash prizes, except in the sole discretion of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino for prizes of comparable value. Prizes are non-transferable. All federal, state and local taxes and expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to federal IRS regulations, and participants are required to cooperate with Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in completing necessary forms.
9. Employees as well as family and household members of Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino may not participate in any Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Promotion unless otherwise allowed within the Company’s Employee Handbook.
10. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.
11. All Promotion times are approximate.
12. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time for any reason, subject to any applicable regulatory approval provided that such modification shall not, as the date of such modification, materially alter or change any participant’s prize already awarded.
13. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino may disqualify any person for any prize based upon Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino’s belief of the possible commission of fraud, dishonest, violation of Promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
14. Record of participants will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
15. Names and likeness of Promotion winner(s) may be used by Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to Sponsor or the Promotion winner(s). Sponsor’s designee agrees not to use promotion winners’ names and likeness without permission from Sponsor.
16. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible to participate.
17. A copy of these rules and any changes will be available at the WOW Rewards Center throughout the duration of this Promotion.
18. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino is not responsible for any human or other error, computer or other technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data or transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of any software or any other error or malfunction, including (without limitation) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, Internet service providers, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, cable or telephone transmission; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information.
21. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with the Sponsor. whose decisions shall be final and binding, and without resort to any form of class action.
22. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
23. Management reserves all rights.
24. All laws and regulations of the Nevada State Gaming Commission and Gaming Control Board apply.
25. Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino encourages you to gamble responsibly. For problem gambling information and assistance, call the 24-hour confidential Problem Gamblers HelpLine at 1- 800-522-4700, or visit www.WhenTheFunStops.org.