As we begin to soon welcome our guests, our number one priority is our guests and team members. We are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and as the situation around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) evolves. All guests are required to follow social distancing guidelines while at the resort.
WestgateCARES is our enhanced health and safety plan, developed in response to the current COVID- 19 pandemic. It’s an important part of our ongoing commitment to ensure the health and well-being of all our guests, Team Members and communities. When you visit www.WestgateCares.com you’ll be able to view all of our detailed policies, procedures and protocols highlighting everything we’re doing and what you can expect during your upcoming visit. We are continually reviewing and upgrading these policies, so be sure to check back regularly for any additions or enhancements.
Westgate Branson Woods Resort recognizes the need for flexibility in your travel plans during this time of uncertainty as a result of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. Westgate Resorts will temporarily be changing its rental cancel policy to “24 hour prior to arrival” (by 4pm the day before arrival). This policy change will be in effect until 6/30/2020. The travel period for this change is now through 12/17/20. Policy update does not apply to group sales bookings. Please contact your group sales manager for more details.
Even before the Coronavirus reached any of the destinations where we operate, we implemented a detailed action plan that includes the following:
We are in constant communication: We have open lines with our Team Members to reinforce our personal hygiene and public area cleaning procedures in both guest-facing and back-house areas. All departments have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures, as well as hygiene protocols to take place multiple times during a Team Member’s shift.
We keep it clean: All public and guest areas receive regular and extensive sanitization and deep cleaning protocols with the use of CDC Recommended Cleaners and Disinfectants. Our cleaning staff has been provided with Disinfectant Wipes/Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Purell Surface Sanitizer for routine cleaning of all guest and Team Member touch points.
We make it easy to stay clean: Additional hand sanitization stations have also been deployed throughout our resorts and corporate facilities.
We are cautious: All Westgate Team Members who exhibit any “flu-like” symptoms have been prohibited from reporting to work until after they seek medical treatment and receive a “return to work authorization” from their physician.
We’re following travel protocols: All Team Members have been instructed to not travel to any destination that is experiencing outbreaks of the virus, and if they do, they will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine.
• Drafts Bar and Grill - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
• Pool Bar - TBD
• Cordovano Joe's Pizza - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Marketplace - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
• Canyon Rock Pool - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 11:00pm
• Overlook Pool - TBD | Hours: 9:00am - 11:00pm
• Crystal Caverns Indoor Pool - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 11:00pm
• Mini Golf - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Sand Volleyball - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Horseshoe - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Shuffleboard - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Sports Equipment - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Games and Crafts - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Pool Table - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
• Ping Pong Table - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm
• Fooseball Table - Opening 6/05 | Hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm
• Outside Pavilion and Grills - Opening 6/05 | Hours: Dawn to Dusk
• Walking/Hiking Trails - Opening 6/05 | Hours: Dawn to Dusk
• Waterfall/Deck - Opening 6/05 | Hours: Dawn to Dusk
Basketball Courts - Opening 6/05 | Hours: Dawn to Dusk
• Grand Pavilion - Opening 6/05
• Eagles Nest - Opening 6/05
• Red Fox - Opening 6/05
• Cardinal Room - Opening 6/05
• Daily housekeeping and turndown services are suspended for guest and team member safety - SUSPENDED
• Housekeepers will not enter into rooms while guests are present for both guest and team member safety
• Engineers responding to requests will not enter rooms while guests are present, and housekeeping will sanitize afterwards