By using this Site, you expressly agree to the following terms and conditions: By providing your name, address, telephone, or electronic mail address (collectively my "Contact Information") or otherwise using this Site, you consent to and request for us to contact you to discuss this offer and the services and products we provide. Providing your Contact Information and your use of our Site shall be construed as a business inquiry by you of Central Florida Investments, Inc. and Westgate Resorts, LTD (collectively "Westgate"), even though neither entity may be affiliated with, or responsible for, the content contained on this Site. Westgate is thereby authorized by you to make a return telephone call to you and you agree that Westgate may contact you using an automated telephone dialing system, prerecorded message, or by electronic mail. You agree to hold Central Florida Investments, Inc., Westgate Resorts, LTD, and their related or affiliated companies harmless and hereby release and indemnify their agents and employees from any and all liability that may arise from entering your Contact Information or accessing this Site.
By making a reservation hereunder and visiting the property, you voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to your family members or yourself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that you or your family may experience or incur in connection with your visit to the property (“Claims”). As a result, you on behalf of yourself and your family, hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Westgate, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Westgate, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after your visit to the property.
Special Notices: COVID-19:
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of large groups of people. Westgate Resorts, Ltd., and its related and affiliated entities (collectively “Westgate”) have put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; an up-to-date list of these measures may be found by visiting www.WestgateCares.com. However, Westgate cannot guarantee that you or your family will not become infected with COVID-19 while travelling to or visiting the property, either of which could increase you and your family’s risk of contracting COVID-19. By making a reservation and travelling to the property, you voluntarily assume the risk that you and your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death. You further understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the property may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of yourself and others, including, but not limited to, Westgate Team Members and other guests.
Resort Preview Vacation Offer:
Offer is designed for married, cohabitating, or engaged couples with a verifiable annual household income of $50,000 USD for U.S. Citizens, $100,000 USD for single U.S Citizens, and $100,000 USD for Canadian and U.K. Citizens; if traveling to Las Vegas $60,000 USD for married, cohabitating, or engaged couples. Income excludes any and all income derived from unemployment, alimony, child support, or disability. Qualified married, cohabitating or engaged couples are individuals between the ages of 28 to 68 or qualified singles between the ages of 30 to 68. Participants must attend a ninety (90)-minute discovery tour and sales presentation of Westgate Resorts, Ltd. If married, cohabitating or engaged, both individuals must attend presentation together and present a valid major credit card; no pre-paid cards or reloadable cards accepted. Guest(s) must have a valid credit card in their name with an available line of credit to hold resort security deposit and taxes upon check-in. If married, cohabiting, or engaged both parties must provide proof of matching addresses by presenting valid photo government identification, such as a driver's license. Qualified participants traveling to Orlando must speak English, Spanish or Portuguese fluently; if traveling to any other Westgate location, English fluently. Current Westgate owners may qualify for certain promotions if the above criteria have been met and their account is in good standing. CFI/Westgate Resorts employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion. Minimum requirement may be higher and other qualifications may vary, based on destination and travel season.
This Offer is not considered free travel. Subject to qualifications, this Offer is available to citizens of the United States and in countries where registered. Travel must be completed within six (6) months from the date of purchase or as otherwise stated in the Offer. Persons who have toured any Westgate Resort location within the last six (6) months, have participated in a Westgate discounted promotional Offer requiring a tour more than twice in a lifetime, are traveling as part of a group (three or more couples or singles traveling together on separate packages) or are attending/participating in a sporting event, convention, or family reunion will result in a surcharge of up to $300.00 plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package. Failure to qualify and attend the sales presentation will result in a surcharge of up to $300.00 plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package. Consumption or the influence of alcohol is not permitted during the sales presentation. Guest(s) will be refused to tour without refund and subject to a surcharge of up to $300.00 plus the retail rate of any discount attraction tickets that were included in the vacation package. Guest(s) cannot reside within sixty (60) miles of the destination resort. A nightly resort fee plus tax will apply to packages that are determined to be non-qualified at Westgate's sole and absolute discretion.
Accommodation price shown is good for two (2) adults and up to two (2) children, under the age of eighteen (18), in a Studio Villa or hotel room during value season, unless otherwise noted. Reservations are first-come, first-served, based upon availability and inventory. Travel during peak season, holidays and special events are subject to a surcharge. Additional nights, larger units and discounted attraction tickets are available at an additional cost and are subject to availability. Accommodations are provided by Central Florida Investments (CFI) and Westgate Resorts, Ltd. Alternate accommodations may be used if Westgate Resorts is not available and is at the discretion of program management. This Offer is non-transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion. Limit one (1) per household. Blackout dates may apply as defined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Westgate reserves the right to change the tour date and/or tour time and/or location or to cancel any duplicate and/or conflicting reservation without notice to end user. The tour date and/or tour time cannot be changed by the guest(s) within two (2) weeks of the check-in date. Certain holiday and peak dates require owner sponsorship. Be advised that you may not be eligible for all premiums offered in this promotion.
This Offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Offer cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration, or used in conjunction with any other Offer, promotion, or certificate. This Offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Venue for any action arising hereunder shall exclusively lie in Orange County, Florida. By accepting this Offer, the end user agrees that Westgate Resorts will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages arising out of this Offer or in connection with or by misrepresentation by a third party. Westgate Resorts is not to be held responsible for any act of God, acts of terrorism, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control. Westgate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These Terms and Conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant, or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this Offer. Average retail value for packages shown is between $99 and $1000 per night based on travel season. Offers are not directed to residents in any state and do not constitute an Offer in which a registration of the timeshare plan is required but in which registration requirements have not yet been met. This project is registered with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission. Registration does not constitute an endorsement of the merits or value of the project. Obtain and read the Public Offering Statement before signing anything. WGL NJREC: 96/4-821, 98/4-862. Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST32029. An offering statement has been filed with the Iowa Real Estate Commission and is available from the developer upon request. Massachusetts Residents: The Westgate Lakes Resort has been registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salesmen Registration: F1149-01-01. Indiana Registration: T.S. 99-1008. [DC1] Recovery Fund for Consumers Damaged By Seller of Travel [DC2] CST: 2052822-50. Registration as a Seller of Travel does not constitute approval by the state of California. The complete Offering terms are in an Offering plan available from sponsor. Offer expires 12/31/2021 or as specified in the Offer.
If participating in the Westgate Event Series:
If participating in the Westgate Event Series: Owner(s) must have owned with Westgate for at least six (6) months, have their account is in good standing, and be gainfully employed. Owners must travel with all individuals listed on their deed and attend the event with a qualified referral (excludes children of owners). Westgate Event Series package rates do not apply to groups (three or more couples or singles traveling together on separate vacation packages). Owner Event Series packages are non-refundable after purchase. Participants in the cruise events must adhere to current cruise line Terms and Conditions in which participant is traveling. Participants must travel with a valid passport; subject to terms and conditions set by cruise line participant is traveling.
Ticket Voucher Policy:
The credit card used to purchase your ticket order along with a matching Driver's License will be required to be presented to redeem your ticket voucher. Except for those tickets purchased through and/or as part of Westgate's Event Series, any and all tickets are non-refundable once a ticket voucher has been issued for the ticket(s) at the Westgate Welcome Center. Tickets purchased through and/or as part of Westgate's Premiere Owner Event Series are not refundable after purchase. Westgate reserves the right to substitute lodging and/or gifts and/or tickets and/or vouchers with comparable items of equal or greater value.
Taxes and Fees:
Purchaser is responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and/or other government and/or airport-imposed charges. End user is responsible for any and all outstanding charges and fees incurred before, during, or after their stay, including but not limited to tips, gratuities, meals, beverages, alcohol, and/or transportation costs except transportation to Premiere Owner Event packages and Cruise Owner Event packages; transportation to and from port will be provided by Westgate Resorts' or an affiliated transportation company. Any date changes or cancellations made within seven (7) days prior to arrival will be subject to a $25 service fee. Date changes made within seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival will be subject to a charge of $25 plus the first night's room rate at the non-promotional rate.
POLICIES & FEES FOR NIGHTLY RENTAL RESERVATIONS:
General Terms & Conditions:
Prices quoted are starting rates only, per room, per night, in U.S. dollars, and are subject to availability at time of reservation. Prices may change without notice. Certain blackout dates, seasonal upgrade charges, day of arrival and length of stay restrictions may apply and may vary by arrival date. The nightly Room Rate does not include Taxes, Resorts Fees, Parking Fees, Activity Fees, Water Park Entry Fees, Gratuities and/or any other resort related service fees, unless otherwise noted in the Rate Plan Details.
Offers are not applicable to Groups (as defined under Group Policy), nor combinable with other special offers or promotions.
Room Reservations are not accepted by Hotel Provider until confirmed by confirmation number.
All reservations may or may not be extended at the same rate and/or in the same room type as an existing confirmed reservation and guests may be required to change room assignment.
Hotel Provider reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate, resort or room type or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation and/or if the deposit requirement(s) are not met due to insufficient funds or if the credit card declines at the time of deposit processing.
Full and final payment for a rental reservation is due upon arrival. Failure to provide full payment upon check-in will result in cancellation of the reservation and denial of a room assignment.
All rates are in US dollars unless otherwise provided.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Westgate Resorts.
Statement From The Developer:
Many of the units advertised are Developer-owned inventory and may vary among rooms categorized within the same unit type. Actual floor plan and/or room design may vary from pictures shown. Through the use of this Site, the Developer makes no representations regarding the availability of units in the applicable timeshare plan. Please call 800-925-9999 for questions regarding availability and to book timeshare owner reservations under the timeshare plan.
Owner Rental Discount Policy:
An Owner may only Rent (2) rooms concurrently at any given time at the Owner Rental Rate. Any violations of the Owner Rental Benefit may result in the cancelation of the reservations booked. Owner account must be in good standing and current within 72-hours of scheduled check-in or reservation may be automatically canceled with forfeiture of deposit.
Unless otherwise stated, a standard deposit with a credit card is required to guarantee a reservation. The standard deposit is calculated based upon one night room rate plus applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated. Packages, promotions, and other special offers may require a deposit of the full cost/price related thereto. In addition, packages, promotions, and special offers may contain additional restrictions relating to cancellations. A $50 USD credit card or $200 USD cash deposit, where accepted, is required at check-in for incidentals. Must have valid photo identification and cardholder must be present.
Unless otherwise stated in the reservation details, cancellations for most reservations must be made 72 hours before arrival by 4pm hotel time in order to avoid payment of a penalty in an amount equal to the cost of one night room rate plus applicable taxes. Deposits are refundable if canceled within the stated cancellation window. Please check the cancellation policy on your reservation for additional information, as some reservations are non-refundable and/or have certain restrictions that apply.
Taxes are estimated based on a tax percentage (tax %) per room, per night. Taxes are subject to change at any time and without notice, as per government, county, state and/or local authorities determine. Changes in taxes applied after booking may affect the total price for your stay, and any additional taxes owed will be charged at check-out, unless payment is made otherwise.
Please allow 3 to 4 weeks, or 1 to 2 statement billing cycles, for the processing of refunds.
Resort Fee Policy:
A nightly Resort Fee, plus applicable taxes, is applied per room, per night and includes services and amenities that are sure to enhance your experience at the resort.
The minimum check-in age at Westgate Resorts is 21 except for Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino only where the minimum check-in age is 18. A valid form of government issued identification will be required to check-in. The person checking-in must be authorized on the reservation if name is different from the name in which the reservation was made. For any credit card payments made to the resort (e.g. for items such as, but not limited to, reservation deposit, nightly room rate, taxes, Resort Fees, incidentals, or other fees, etc.) the cardholder must be present at check-in and a valid form of identification will be required. Failure to do so may result in immediate cancellation of reservation and denial of room assignment.
Early Check-Out Policy:
In the event a guest chooses to check-out prior to the reserved check-out date, the hotel will charge an Early Check-out Fee. The Early Check-out Fee is calculated based on one night room rate plus applicable taxes, unless otherwise stated in the Room Rate details. For fully prepaid and non-refundable reservations, no refund will be provided for any portion of the reservation for Early Check-out.
No Show Policy:
In the event a guest no shows to the hotel, or chooses not to check-in for any reason, the guest will forfeit the reservation deposit, unless otherwise stated in the Room Rate details. For fully prepaid and non-refundable reservations, no refund will be provided for any portion of the reservation for No Show to Hotel or failure to check-in.
Overbooking & Relocation Policy:
In the extraordinary event of non-availability, due to overbooking or any other unforeseen circumstance, of a specified hotel, a substitute hotel of the same or higher quality may be used.
Reservations are not transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.
Maximum Occupancy Policy:
Due to safety and fire code regulations, there is a maximum occupancy limit set for every room at all of our Resort locations. This occupancy limit is based on state and federal regulations in regards to the size and space of each room. Every person, regardless of age, is considered as one (1) person and is counted toward the maximum occupancy limit of persons for that room and location.
Third-Party Website Content Policy: While Westgate Resorts makes every effort to maintain correct and accurate Content on all non-Westgate owned and/or managed websites (a/k/a Third-Party Website), it is ultimately not the responsibility of Westgate Resorts to honor any incorrect, misrepresented, or inaccurate content that was falsely displayed and/or promised to any Guest. For purposes of clarification, Content includes, but is not limited to, photography, videography, floor plans, written descriptions, rate plan descriptions, resort policy details, and/or incorrect rate offering, as well as exclusion of any service fees owed to the resort (e.g. Resort Fees, Taxes, Pet Fees, Parking Fees, Activities Fees, Resort Water Park Entry Fees, Local Assessments, etc.). Any discrepancy in Content on any Third-Party Website is to be resolved between the Guest and the Third-Party Website.
Damage to the property, including but not limited to guest rooms, fixtures, furnishings, artwork, decor or linens, will result in a charge of full replacement cost plus any necessary cleaning fees.
A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the hotel or any furniture or furnishings within the hotel, shall be liable for damages sustained by the hotel staff, including the hotel's loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired. Willful and intentional property or personal damage committed or caused by any person(s) on Westgate property will be reported to the appropriate law enforcement agency and Westgate reserves all rights to pursue criminal and civil charges against those who commit acts of property or personal destruction.
Dog Friendly Policy:
Unless otherwise stated, most Westgate Resort locations are dog friendly. Please note that no other animal types (such as cats, birds, etc.) are permitted on any Westgate Resort property and this policy is strictly enforced by Resort Management and/or Resort Security for the safety and enjoyment of all guests. Emotional support animals are not considered Service Animals under Westgate Resort’s Service Animal Policy (see below) or applicable law, and are only permitted on Resort property to the extent they qualify under the Dog Friendly Policy.
1. For purposes of this policy, “Pet Dog” or “Pet Dogs” shall only refer to dogs which do not function or serve as “Service Animals” (as defined in the Service Animal Policy set forth below).
2. Westgate Resorts will allow up to two Pet Dogs per room/suite. Other than Pet Dogs, no other type of animal is permitted on Westgate Resorts property except with respect to Service Animals as provided in the Service Animal Policy below.
3. A Pet Dog must not exceed 60 pounds or, in the case of two Pet Dogs, they must not exceed 60 pounds in combined total weight. Height and length restrictions apply to Pet Dogs—they can be no longer than 36 inches and no taller than 36 inches.
4. A mandatory, non-refundable Pet Dog Fee of $150.00 USD per reservation will be charged at check-in for Pet Dogs reported at the time of check-in. An additional $150.00 USD per reservation penalty will be charged for Pet Dogs unreported to the Front Desk at check-in and found in the room/suite (also known as an “Unauthorized Pet Dog Penalty Fee”).
5. While a Pet Dog is in the room/suite, it is required to be supervised by the guest or crated at all times. At the time when housekeeping services are provided, housekeeping will not service the room/suite if a Pet Dog is left unattended or is not properly crated.
6. When a Pet Dog is out of the room/suite and on property, the Pet Dog is required to be on a leash and under the control of the handler.
7. In the event the Pet Dog damages any surface and/or soils/stains fabric or carpet beyond normal cleaning or repair, additional charges will be assessed to the guest which are subject to the type and extent of the damage, per Resort Management’s discretion, but not to exceed 120% of fair replacement value.
8. Dog Relief Areas may be provided for the guest convenience. If not, guests are expected to take their Pet Dogs outside of the property’s public areas for any relief. Pet Dogs will not be permitted in any guest public areas for relief.
9. The handler is required to pick up and properly dispose of any deposits in the designated Dog Relief Area(s).
10. It is the guest’s responsibility to confirm with the Front Desk as to the locations outside of the guest’s room/suite where the Pet Dog is permitted. A Pet Dog is not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to, restaurants, spa/salon, pool areas, showrooms, convention spaces, casino, and/or common retail spaces.
11. Certain dog breeds have a reputation for being more aggressive than others. For the safety of all guests, Pet Dogs of the following “Non-Permitted Dog Breeds” are strictly prohibited: Great Dane, Sharpei, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, Husky, Alaskan Malamute, Doberman Pinscher, Chow Chow, Presa Canario and any other dog breeds at discretion of Management. Any dog, regardless of breed, that shows aggression will be asked to be removed from the property.
12. A dog will not be permitted to disturb other guests. Pet Dogs with aggressive behavior, even for breeds not listed as a Non-Permitted Dog Breed, will not be permitted to stay on property. Excessive barking will result in the owner of the Pet Dog needing to find proper accommodations for their Pet Dog, not on Westgate premises.
13. Any restrictions set forth herein including limitations on size, breed, or number of dogs an individual can have, or a location where a dog can be present with its owner or handler referenced herein, only apply to Pet Dogs and not to Service Animals (as defined below).
14. For Harbour Beach Resort Only: Harbour Beach Resort does not allow Pet Dogs. With the exception of Service Animals (as defined below), no Pet Dogs or other animals are permitted on property. Service Animals are permitted in accordance with applicable law and guests are requested to notify Resort Management that they will be traveling with a Service Animal in advance of their stay. Emotional support animals are not considered Service Animals under applicable law and will not be permitted.
15. Failure to comply with any and all items stated within the Dog Friendly Policy will result in the requirement for the guest to immediately remove any Pet Dog from the Resort, up to and including immediate cancelation of reservation and forfeiture of Security Deposit. Furthermore, all penalty policies under the Westgate Resorts Terms & Conditions will apply.
Service Animal Policy
Service Animals are not subject to the Pet Dog Fee or Unauthorized Pet Dog Penalty Fee. However, Service Animals are subject to damage assessments under the Dog Friendly Policy should they cause any damage to a room/suite. Please note that emotional support animals are not considered Service Animals under applicable law and will not be recognized under this Service Animal Policy. Emotional support dogs will be required to follow the Dog Friendly Policy and shall be subject to any associated fees.
1. For purposes of this Service Animal Policy, “Service Animal” or “Service Animals” shall mean dogs and certain miniature horses (i.e., those within a height range of between 24 and 34 inches, and a weight range of between 70 and 100 pounds) which are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of a person with a disability. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are visually impaired, alerting people who have hearing loss or are considered deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting or protecting a person having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service Animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a Service Animal has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support may not qualify as service animals under applicable law.
2. Generally, covered entities must permit Service Animals to accompany people with disabilities in all areas where members of the public are normally allowed to go. For example, in the Resort, it would be inappropriate to exclude a Service Animal from common areas such as dining rooms. However, it may be appropriate to exclude a Service Animal from kitchen areas where the Service Animal’s presence may compromise a sanitary environment for food preparation.
3. Under applicable law, Service Animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the Service Animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the Service Animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
4. When it is not obvious what service a Service Animal provides, only limited inquiries are allowed. Team members may only ask two questions: (a) is the dog/miniature horse a service animal required because of a disability and (b) what work or task has the dog/miniature horse been trained to perform? Team Members will not ask about a guest’s disability, require medical documentation, require a special identification card or training documentation for the Service Animal, or ask that the Service Animal demonstrate its ability to perform the work or task.
5. A person with a disability will not be asked to remove the Service Animal from property unless: (a) the Service Animal is out of control and the handler does not take effective action to control it, (b) it is determined that the Service Animal’s behavior poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, or (c) the Service Animal is not housebroken. When there is a legitimate reason to ask that a Service Animal be removed, Team Members will offer the guest the opportunity to obtain goods or services without the Service Animal’s presence.
6. The mandatory Pet Dog Fee is waived for Service Animals. However, if a Service Animal damages any surface and/or soils/stains fabric or carpet beyond normal cleaning or repair, additional charges will be assessed to the guest which are subject to the type and extent of the damage, per Resort Management’s discretion, but not to exceed 120% of fair replacement value.
7. Team Members are not required, nor shall they be expected, to provide care or food for a Service Animal.
Resort premises are private property. The safety and security of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates is of utmost importance to Westgate Resorts. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates, and pertains to the presence of weapons on premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. Any and all weapons, including but not limited to, firearms, knives, and/or explosives, concealed or not concealed, with or without a concealed weapon(s) permit, are not permitted by any person and/or for any reason except as expressly detailed here on any and all premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. What constitutes a weapon will be determined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Sworn, on-duty State and Federal law enforcement officers whose agency has jurisdiction at the applicable premises, and military personnel, may carry any weapon. Resort Associates may carry a weapon with express written permission or as part of their assigned duties. Shotguns are permitted at Westgate River Ranch Resort for the sole and express use at the Trap & Skeet Range. Any and all persons who possess a weapon on premises either as permitted or in violation of this Policy must follow all applicable Federal, State, and local laws with respect to that weapon. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
ATV's, Drones & Hoverboards Policy:
Any and all use of ATV’s, drones and/or hoverboards on any Westgate Resort property is strictly prohibited.
Package Handling & Storage Fees Policy
The following Package Handling & Storage Fees Policy applies to Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, Westgate Palace Resort, Westgate Vacation Villas Resort, Westgate Town Center Resort, Westgate Towers Resort, Westgate Blue Tree Resort, Westgate Leisure Resort and Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort: Package handling and storage fees will apply, per package, to all packages that are shipped and/or stored at the resort prior to and/or during a guest stay. The fee for acceptance and secure storage for up to 20 packages is $5.00 per package, and $10.00 per package for 21 packages or more. Photo ID will be required to claim package(s) and must match the name on the package(s). Payment will be due at time of package claim. Any and all packages that are not claimed within 30 days from the date of delivery or placement into storage at the resort will be returned to sender, or may become the property of the resort. While all efforts are made to keep stored packages as secure as possible, lost and/or stolen packages are not the ultimate responsibility of the resort.
Package Handling & Storage Fees Policy: Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort: Mailing & Package receiving/handling fee will apply to all items shipped to or stored at the resort prior to and/or during a guest stay. The fee for receiving/handling will be $2 for mail and $8 for packages up to 50 lbs. 51 lbs and over will be charged a rate of $0.75 per lb for each package. All items will be securely stored for up to 14 days from date of delivery or date placed into storage and will then be returned to sender, or will become the property of the Resort. Guests may contact the Mailing Center at ext. 4010 to purchase additional storage time at the rate of $5 per day, per item. Photo ID will be required to claim package(s) and must match the name on the package(s). Payment will be due at the time the package is claimed. While all efforts are made to keep stored packages as secure as possible, lost and/or stolen packages are not the ultimate responsibility of the Resort.
All of our rooms/suites are non-smoking and any guests found to have been smoking, vaping, or using an e-cigarette in the room will be assessed a Smoking & Specialty Cleaning Fee of $250 for additional cleaning and repairs. All of our Resorts are private property and deemed drug-free zones, and therefore do not allow the use or possession of illegal drugs and/or marijuana on property, regardless of state legalization laws on recreational or medical use. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard. This policy applies to any and all owned and operated properties of Westgate Resorts.
Resort Credit and Food & Beverage Credit Policy: Resort Credit is subject to offer availability and is valid only at property restaurant(s), deli/café/bar, marketplace, spa services, and onsite activities including Water Park, as applicable. Resort Credit is not valid toward room rate (or any associated costs), room upgrades, transportation, tickets, Attraction Tickets Desk, gaming, taxes, gratuities and/or alcohol (where applicable). Certain restrictions on merchandise may apply. Resort Credit may not be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion. Resort Credit cannot be applied to future/additional travel dates. Any unused portion cannot be refunded or credited to another reservation. Resort Credit is valid only during reservation travel dates and cannot be saved for future travel dates. Resort Credit is non-cumulative and is not redeemable for cash. These terms and conditions of the Standard Resort Credit Policy are subject to change at any time in the Hotel’s sole and absolute discretion.
Food & Beverage Credit is valid only during reservation travel dates and cannot be saved for future travel dates. Food & Beverage Credit is non-cumulative and is not redeemable for cash. Any unused nightly credit or portion of credit cannot and will not be refunded, credited to another reservation or cumulated and applied to remaining travel dates. Food & Beverage Credit is not valid toward room rate (or any associated costs), room upgrades, transportation, tickets, Attraction Tickets Desk, taxes and/or gratuities and is valid only for resort outlets and/or items provided in the credit details. Certain restrictions may apply and are subject to change at any time. Food & Beverage Credit is allocated per reservation and is not combinable with any other offer, discount or promotion. These terms and conditions of the Standard Food & Beverage Credit Policy are subject to change at any time in the Hotel’s sole and absolute discretion.
Reservations with 10 or more rooms, with or without meeting space, are considered a Group, unless otherwise stated. Groups are subject to entering into a Group Contract with separate terms, policies, and payment details and/or requirements as determined by the Groups Department.