Now accepting reservations through phone or Opentable.
Rated #1 Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas with the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award!
You can never go wrong with the delicious selection of Italian cuisine favorites on the menu at Fresco Italiano. Made from fresh locally sourced ingredients, each meal is cooked to perfection with attention paid to every detail to satisfy your appetite. The atmosphere here is warm and welcoming with a friendly staff that makes you feel like family. Come by and see for yourself!
Every Wednesday through October 29, $2 from your meal will be donated to Real Men Wear Pink.
Hours: Mon. | Tues. | Wed. | Thurs. | Fri. | Sat. | Sun.
The award winning chefs have created the perfect blend of menu options that highlight their Italian culinary range and skill. Enjoy Italian-style cuisine defined by freshness and simplicity, like hand-crafted flat breads baked in a stone-fired pizza oven, produced with imported Italian flour and family recipes. Create custom dishes matching favorite pastas with fresh sauces. Choose from entrées featuring Bone-in Veal Chop Parmigiana, Osso Buco, Frutti di Mare or Lemon & Rosemary Roasted Chicken, slowly cooked in natural juices and enhanced with fresh herbs and garden vegetables.
Take advantage of our free, convenient parking and try Las Vegas' #1 rated Italian restaurant.
Safety Procedures for Fresco Italiano:
1. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (cash registers, workstations and sink handles) every 30 minutes.
2. One use menus or QR codes are provided at each restaurant.
3. Disinfects tables, chairs, booths between guests. Hourly scheduled, routine cleaning and disinfection.
4. Wash, rinse, and sanitize food contact surfaces with an EPA-approved food contact surface sanitizer. If a food-contact surface are disinfected between each prepared item.
5. 3 ft apart between seated areas.
6. Provide physical guides, signage to ensure that individuals remain at least 6 feet apart.
7. Clear partitions placed at ordering stations.
8. Mask and gloves worn always by food & beverage team members.
9. Team Members required to wash their hands between orders.
10. Hand sanitizer is available at each restaurant.