Time for New Year's Resolutions That You Can Keep
This is the start of a brand new year and a chance to learn from choices made and experiences gained from last year. Best of all, it’s an opportunity to make resolutions for 2018. Many of us will resolve to lose weight, earn more money, buy a new car or acquire more assets. While accomplishing these goals, we should not forget about the importance of family, friends, humanity and making a difference in the world. As 2018 unfolds, here are some tips to achieve a fulfilling year:
1. Spend more time with loved ones. Take vacations, create treasured memories, share fun activities - frolic on a beach, ride a bull, ski the slopes, sightsee and enjoy time with each other.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle. Make wholesome food choices and commit to managing stress. Studies show that therapeutic getaways to unwind, relax and rejuvenate increase life expectancy.
3. Look outside of yourself and connect with someone facing challenges. A simple reassurance that you care, can make a big difference.
4. Volunteer for a cause - the environment, human rights, breast cancer support or the homeless and make a positive contribution to the world.
5. Most of all, commit to being a better person.
Best wishes and have a wonderful year!
Learn more about our hotel in Myrtle Beach, how to avoid Universal Studios wait times, the best pet friendly hotels Myrtle Beach has to offer, and explore the ultimate weekend getaways in Florida at these links!
When You Check-in, There's a Lot to Check Out
Sign up for our newsletter and check-in to great offers, secret stuff, and special events.