Sit back, put on your noise-blocking headphones and relax as you enjoy a guided Florida Airboat Ride along the beautiful Kissimmee River. You can now reserve your time slot in advance! During this one-hour tour, you may be lucky enough to view wildlife such as alligators, alligator nests, turtles, deer, bald eagles, hawks, snail kites or other rare birds. Not sure what an alligator nest looks like? Don't worry – our experienced guides will point out interesting wildlife, while sharing some fascinating history about the Kissimmee River. While not required, advance reservations are recommended as this activity is a guest favorite and spots fill up quickly.
- Prices: $27.50 + tax for adults, $16.50 + tax for children (ages 2-12)
- Ages: 2 years and older (Children 2-11 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your ride to allow time to review important information
- Extended Airboat Rides are available for an additional fee
- Reservations and Airboat Rides begin at the Marina or you can Reserve Here