Visit Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort
Book your week or use your owner discount toward a mini-vacation at the Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort! One of the most centrally located Myrtle Beach luxury resorts on the oceanfront, Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort places you just steps away from ocean-fresh air, white-sand beach and crystal-clear water for a phenomenal getaway on the Grand Strand.
Here are five reasons you will want to visit Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort:
• Accommodation: Whether you choose a room or villa, every unit comes with a view of the ocean, amusement park or property. All are spacious, with the smallest unit able to sleep up to 4 guests and equipped with a kitchenette, Wi-Fi, TV and more. Villas come with one or two bedrooms that sleep 4-9 guests and include a separate living and dining area, full bath, kitchenette with stove, microwave and mini-refrigerator.
• Plenty to do: Your biggest challenge will be deciding on what to do first! Take a stroll along the beach, relax by the large heated outdoor pool, oceanfront lap pool or outdoor lazy river. Play in the game room or enjoy activities planned daily by the staff. Soak up the local culture - head across the street to Family Kingdom Amusement Park, which features more than 38 thrilling rides, including the legendary Swamp Fox wooden roller coaster. Or check out the nearby Myrtle Beach Waves Water Park (South Carolina's largest water park), Ripley’s Aquarium of Myrtle Beach, Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium, Broadway at the Beach entertainment, dining, shopping and attraction complex and other area attractions. In addition, the Myrtle Beach area is home to more than 100 championship golf courses, providing challenges for all skill levels. Whatever you choose, you will never run out of things to do.
• Food: Experience some of the best tasting food and desserts in the Carolinas! Grab a made-to-order banana split sundae or make your own at the Beachside Bistro which also serves Starbucks® Coffee, Frappuccino® blended beverages and Tazo® tea. Treat yourself to fresh, hot-out-of-the-oven New York Style Pizza for pick up or delivery from Cordovano Joe’s Pizza. Enjoy gourmet burgers, steaks, ribs, chicken, and seafood with an assortment of draft and bottled beer and Triple Layer Turtle Chocolate Cake at Drafts Sports Bar & Grill, where you can also view local, national and worldwide sporting events on high-definition flat-screen televisions.
• Owner Benefits: Enjoy expedited check-in through preregistration when you arrive at the resort. Purchase discounted tickets for local attractions and use your Owner’s card for free access to amenities. As an owner, resort fees for Wi-Fi, local calls, the fitness center and in-room safes will be waived while up to 15% in discounts for meals at most resort eateries will be offered.
• Hot events: You’ll love attending one of the immensely popular annual events on the Grand Strand such as MayFest on Main (May), Beach Boogie & BBQ Festival (September), Myrtle Beach Bike Week Fall Rally (September), Endless Summer Festival (October), Dickens Christmas Show & Festival (November), Surfside Beach Christmas Tree Lighting (December).