Terms and Conditions
1. This offer should not be considered as free travel. Offer expires July 31, 2019. Offer only valid for new reservations. Valid only for Westgate developer sold timeshare interest owners. Reservation preference will be given to Owners who reserve a stay at their respective home resort. All other reservations are on a first-come, first served basis and are based on double occupancy availability. Offer of choice between $0 Reinstatement Fee or $0 Exchange Fee available to Owners of up to two (2) or more bedroom units. Offer of free Seasonal Upgrade + Exchange/Reinstatement only available to Value Season owners. The Seasonal Upgrade Fee offer is limited to the following upgrade: Value Season to All Season only. One offer per timeshare account.
2. Offer is valid for travel Offer is valid for travel July 31, 2019 – June 30, 2020 at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, Westgate Palace Resort and Westgate Leisure Resort in Orlando, FL, Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa, Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa, Westgate Blue Tree Resort and Westgate Towers Resort in Kissimmee, FL, Westgate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo in Lake Wales, FL, Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resort in Williamsburg, VA, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa in Park City, Utah, Westgate Branson Woods Resort and Westgate Branson Lakes Resort in Branson, MO, Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC and, Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort in Mesa, AZ.
3. Reservations are subject to availability. Offer rates are subject to change without notice. Offer rates do not include taxes and/or fees.
4. Any and all changes to reservations after the expiration date of this offer will result in a forfeiture of the promotional offer. A no-show will result in 100% penalty. Westgate reserves the right to cancel any duplicate and/or conflicting reservation without notice to end user.
5. End user is responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and/or other government and/or airport-imposed charges. Offer is subject to availability and inventory. End user is responsible for any and all outstanding charges and fees incurred before, during, or after their stay, including but not limited to, resort fees, gratuities, meals, and/or transportation costs.
6. Average retail value of offer is between $80 - $800 USD, based on travel season. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This offer cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, and/or certificate.
7. This offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Venue for any action arising hereunder shall exclusively lie in Orange County, Florida. By accepting this Offer, the end user agrees that Westgate will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either person or property, arising out of this Offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party. Westgate is not to be held responsible for any act of God, acts of terrorism, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control. Westgate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant, or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this Offer.
8. Some of Westgate's destinations are pet friendly. To find out if a specific resort allows pets, please ask your Vacation Specialist, or call 1-800-9999 option 3. Westgate's guests who take advantage of the pet policy will be subject to an additional non-refundable and/or refundable deposit in an amount at the discretion of each resort. Registered service animals are not subject to Westgate's pet policy and are not subject to any security deposit. Guests are responsible for the behavior of their pet and for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet. Westgate, its employees and its respective affiliates are indemnified and held harmless from any and all liability and/or damage suffered by or as a result of pets owned by guests.
9. Weapons Policy: Resort premises are private property. The safety and security of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates is of utmost importance to Westgate Resorts. This policy is designed for the protection of our guests, visitors, vendors, and associates, and pertains to the presence of weapons on premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. Any and all weapons, including but not limited to, firearms, knives, and/or explosives, concealed or not concealed, with or without a concealed weapon(s) permit, are not permitted by any person and/or for any reason except as expressly detailed here on any and all premises owned and/or operated by Westgate Resorts. What constitutes a weapon will be determined by Westgate Resorts in its sole and absolute discretion. Sworn, on-duty State and Federal law enforcement officers whose agency has jurisdiction at the applicable premises, and military personnel, may carry any weapon. Resort Associates may carry a weapon with express written permission or as part of their assigned duties. Shotguns are permitted at Westgate River Ranch Resort for the sole and express use at the Trap & Skeet Range. Any and all persons who possess a weapon on premises either as permitted or in violation of this Policy must follow all applicable Federal, State, and local laws with respect to that weapon. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
10. Maximum Occupancy: Due to safety and fire code regulations, there is a maximum occupancy limit set for every room at any of our Resort locations. This occupancy number limit is based on state and federal regulations in regards to the size and space of each room. Every person, regardless of age, is considered as one (1) person and is counted toward the maximum occupancy limit of persons for that room and location.
11. No Smoking or Drugs Policy: All rooms are non-smoking and any guest found to have been smoking in the room will be assessed a fee for additional cleaning. Our Resorts are private property and deemed drug-free zones, and therefore do not allow the use or possession of illegal drugs and/or marijuana on property, regardless of state legalization laws on recreational or medical use. Persons found to be in violation of this Policy may be subject to applicable Trespass laws. This policy applies to any and all on Westgate Resorts' owned and operated properties. The company expects that these individuals will comply with all provisions of this policy. Where Federal and/or State law or rules differ, the company will abide by the applicable standard.
THIS ADVERTISING MATERIAL IS BEING USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF SOLICITING SALES OF TIMESHARE INTERESTS OR PLANS.