Complete Terms for the XFL Championship Suite Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The XFL Championship Suite Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who complete a slip form and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the USA, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Westgate Marketing, LLC (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The sweepstakes begins on February 25, 2023 and ends on April 23, 2023. Entries will only be accepted in person or electronically. All entries must be received by April 23, 2023 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (US).
4. How to Enter: Complete the Westgate Entry Form and place in form submission box at any Sweepstakes display at XFL games and stadiums. Otherwise, you may submit one form available at https://Resort.to/XFL-Giveaway-Terms by printing and e-mailing to email@example.com or you may complete the online form at https://resort.to/xfl.
5. Prizes: The grand prize winner will be four (4) XFL Championship game tickets in the Westgate Suite in San Antonio on May 13, 2023 (retail value: $1,000), a two (2) night stay in a 2br/2ba room at the Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown (Check-in Friday, May 12 at 4:00 p.m. and check-out Sunday, May 14 at 11:00 a.m.) (retail value: $1,043.92) and XFL Swag Bag with signed XFL gear (retail value: $300). The total retail value of the combined prizes is $2,343.92.
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation transportation and any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner must provide W-9 form and execute Sponsor’s affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity release. Sponsor is not liable for the use, misuse or non-use of the prize.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: One (1) grand prize winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted on April 30, 2023 under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via e-mail and telephone number used to enter the Sweepstakes with within two (2) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other privacy/security settings. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within forty-eight (48) hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
To select the random winner Sponsor will follow these steps:
Load all eligible entries in a box using www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ and click on “Pick a Random Name”.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to be contacted periodically from Sponsor or any Westgate Resort at the contact information you shared with Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “opt-out”.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes/Mandatory ARBITRATION: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. In the event of any controversy, claim or dispute between the Entrant and the Sponsor arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation, conscionability or validity thereof, including any determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by binding arbitration. Arbitration proceedings shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and may take place via the Internet and/or telephonically in accordance with the rules of the chosen arbitration service provider. The arbitrator shall be neutral and independent and shall comply with the AAA code of ethics. The award rendered by the Arbitrator shall be final, binding on all parties, but subject to review in accordance with applicable statutes, rules and regulations governing arbitration awards. Judgment on the award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties. If either party fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the injured party may petition the circuit court for enforcement. The parties agree that either party may bring claims against the other only in his/her or its individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Further, the parties agree that the arbitrator may not consolidate proceedings of more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of representative or class proceeding. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator's award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including a reasonable attorney's fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award. Binding Arbitration means that both parties give up the right to a trial by a jury. It also means that both parties give up the right to appeal from the arbitrator’s ruling except for a narrow range of issues that can or may be appealed. It also means that discovery may be severely limited by the arbitrator. This section and the arbitration requirement shall survive any termination.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the XFL Championship Suite Giveaway.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Westgate Marketing, LLC, 5601 Windhover Drive, Orlando, Florida 32819.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the XFL or Embassy Suites. You understand that you are providing your information to the sponsor of this sweepstakes.
This Promotion is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of timeshare interests.