2017- 2018 MILITARY PROMOTION Terms & Conditions
1. Offer should not be considered free travel.
2. Offer is valid for up to the first 1,500 Bookings (1,400 Bookings to Kissimmee and 100 Bookings to Las Vegas) on www.westgatesalutes.com on November 10, 2017, beginning at 9:00 a.m. EST. A confirmation receipt with reservation details will be sent to a valid email address upon successful entry to the first 1,500 Bookings.
3. The 2017-2018 Military Promotion is sponsored by CFI Inc./Westgate Resorts, Ltd. (“Westgate”) located at 5601 Windhover Dr, Orlando, FL 32819.
4. Offer is valid only for: (i) Active personnel currently serving in the United States Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, and Coast Guard; (ii) Retired personnel from any of the aforementioned divisions that served in any United States government military operations on or after August 6th, 1990; (iii) Veterans with an Honorable Discharge from any of the aforementioned divisions that served in any United States government military operations on or after August 6th, 1990; and (iv) Gold Star family members who are immediate relatives of U.S. Armed Forces members who died during any period of war or hostilities in which the armed forces of the United States were engaged.
5. Offer is not valid for employees of CFI, Inc. / Westgate Resorts, Ltd., their immediate families, and/or any other persons outside of those specified in section 3 above.
6. Valid Military ID must be presented at Resort Front Desk upon check-in: (i) Active personnel must present proper identification in the form of a United States Uniformed Services WHITE Identification Card: (ii) Retired personnel must present proper identification in the form of a United States RED, BLUE, or TAN Identification Card; and (iii) Veterans with an Honorable Discharge must present proper identification in the form of a DD 214 plus a current government-issued photo identification.
7. Vacation Giveaway is for your choice of Orlando or Las Vegas travel.
7a. Orlando Offer is valid for up to a three (3) night stay May 3 – 6, 2018 for up to four (4) persons at the Westgate Vacation Villas Resort & Spa or the Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa in Kissimmee, FL in a studio or one (1) bedroom unit as determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion based on the number of persons on the reservation at the time of booking. Reservations may be fulfilled at other properties and/or outside hotels through Westgate Cruise & Travel based on availability and as determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion. ADA Compliant rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Each reservation includes one (1) day tickets per reservation to the Shipwreck Island Water Park at the Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa in Kissimmee, FL. The number of water park tickets shall not exceed the max sleep capacity of the guest’s room type. The reservation also access to a military resource fair and a private concert from a surprised country artist.
7b. Las Vegas Offer is valid for up to a two (2) night stay December 8 – 10, 2017 for up to two (2) persons at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, NV in a Premium Room as determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion based on the number of persons on the reservation at the time of booking. Additional guests may stay in the room and are subject to a $35 per night charge each, but it does not include concert/event tickets. Reservations may be fulfilled at other properties and/or outside hotels through Westgate Cruise & Travel based on availability and as determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion. ADA Compliant rooms may be requested, but are not guaranteed. Each reservation includes two (2) concert/event tickets to a concert by Travis Tritt.
8. Additional room nights may be available.
8a. Additional nights at Westgate Town Center Resort may be available upon booking at the following per-night rates: Studio unit for Sixty Nine Dollars ($69.00 USD); One (1) Bedroom unit for Seventy Nine Dollars ($79.00); Two (2) Bedroom Standard unit for One Hundred and Thirty Nine Dollars ($139.00); and Two (2) Bedroom Deluxe for One Hundred and Forty Nine Dollars ($149.00). Upgrade room-types may be available upon booking at the following per-night rates: Two (2) Bedroom standard for Ninety Nine Dollars ($99.00 USD); and Two (2) Bedroom Deluxe for One Hundred and Nine Dollars ($109.00). All availability, upgrades, additional nights, bookings, and room types are determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion.
8b. Additional nights at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino may be available upon booking at the following per-night rates: Premium Room for Thirty Nine Dollars ($39.00 USD). All availability, upgrades, additional nights, bookings, and room types are determined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Offer is subject to availability and inventory. One (1) offer per household. No Resort Preview Tour required. All taxes and/or fees included.
10. Blackout Dates may apply and are defined by Westgate in its sole and absolute discretion.
11. A One-Hundred Dollar ($100.00 USD) deposit with a valid major credit card is required at time of booking. Deposit will be refunded in-full the day immediately following the day of check-in. Deposit is refundable in-full if reservation is cancelled at least seven (7) calendar days prior to scheduled check-in. Upon check-in, guest will be required to either present a major valid credit card for a Fifty Dollars ($50.00 USD), or Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00) cash for an Incidentals Hold. Any un-used portion will be refunded upon check-out.
12. Westgate reserves the right to cancel any duplicate and/or conflicting reservation without notice to end user.
13. Excepting Resort Fees, end user is responsible for any and all outstanding charges and fees incurred before, during, or after their stay, including but not limited to gratuities, meals, and/or transportation costs.
14. Average retail value of Offer is between $99 and $119 based on travel season.
15. This Offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This Offer cannot be transferred, exchanged for cash and/or monetary consideration. This Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, and/or certificate. This Offer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of law. Venue for any action arising hereunder shall exclusively lie in Orange County, Florida.
16. By accepting this Offer, the end user agrees that Westgate will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitations, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either person or property, arising out of this Offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party. All guests shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Westgate from and against any and all loss, cost, expense, damage, injury, liability, claim, demand, penalty, administrative act, or cause of action (including reasonable attorneys' fees and legal costs at trial and on appeal) and/or judgment arising from or in any way related to, or resulting from this Promotion.
17. Westgate is not to be held responsible for any act of God, acts of terrorism and/or any other circumstances beyond its control.
18. Westgate reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant, or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this Offer.
19. Reservations are not transferrable and cannot be substituted to another person or date. Any changes or modifications to the existing reservation are based upon availability and can be done by calling the number on the confirmation email.