5 Fun Things to do in Orlando Florida During the Day
Blue skies, an average temperature of 78 degrees, theme parks and friendly locals make Orlando, Florida, one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world. Looking for fun things to do during your visit? Whether you're a traveling fashionista getting geared up for a spending splurge, or a wave-churning thrill seeker scoping out waterpark resorts in Orlando, here are some great picks to add to your list.
1. Theme Parks. Experience the magic of Walt Disney World Resort®, the thrills of Universal Orlando Resort®, excitement at Legoland®, and aquatic encounters at SeaWorld® Orlando. Best of all, conveniently purchase attraction tickets onsite at select Westgate Resorts properties.
2. Florida Beaches. Picture yourself walking along the white sand beach - the sand in your toes and the fresh smell of the ocean breeze in the gentle wind. Lay on the sand or take a swim in the glistening water - what can be more relaxing? Stay at any Westgate Resorts in Orlando and be just a short drive away from Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, New Smyrna Beach and Clearwater Beach.
3. Shopping. Take a piece of Orlando home with you. There are tons of souvenir shops and malls. Visit Orlando Premium Outlets or the upscale Mall at Millennia, home of Neiman Marcus and Cartier, among others.
4. Nature. Enjoy a scenic stroll, feed the ducks or take a paddle boat ride along Lake Eola. Experience breathtaking beauty from 50 acres of natural preserve at Henry P. Leu Gardens or take the kids to the Central Florida Zoo and live alligator feeding shows at Gatorland.
5. Water Parks. It's no secret that Central Florida is known for a veritable typhoon of assorted aquatic attractions! And with so many waterpark resorts in Orlando to choose from, there's no shortage of wet and wild fun to be had. Head down to the Disney area and take your pick from either Typhoon Lagoon or Universal's new Volcano Bay, both amazing Orlando water parks in their own right. Looking for an Orlando water park hotel? Don't forget Shipwreck Island, a fun-filled romp in the wild waves of our waterpark resort in Orlando at Westgate Vacation Villas Resort! So don that bikini and don't spare the speedo! Orlando water parks ahoy!
There is something for everyone in Orlando! Come experience the magic. Call 800-925.9999 option 3 to book your reservation today.